New Jersey landlord-tenant law is procedurally complicated, let us navigate the process with you.
Our office is well versed in representing both landlords and tenants in complex commercial and residential transactions working toward the best outcome in the most expeditious manner. Whether our office is reviewing a five-page residential lease or a one-hundred-and-fifty-page commercial lease, we give full attention to every detail. We have the legal knowledge to ensure that you or your company are protected and in compliance with the state regulations and statutes. Our office has extensive experience in handling numerous concentrations of this area of law, including but not limited to:
- Drafting Commercial and Residential Lease Agreements;
- Drafting Amendments to Commercial and Residential Lease Agreements;
- Negotiating Commercial and Residential Lease Agreements;
- Drafting and filing of Commercial and Residential Eviction Complaints; and
- Prosecuting and Defending Commercial and Residential Tenants in Landlord/Tenant Court.