We get our clients to the closing table.
The Law Office of Raymond F. Miller is a boutique law practice located in the heart of Northern Bergen County with substantial expertise in all areas of real estate law. Our practice focuses on:
- purchases and sales of both residential and commercial properties;
- commercial and residential landlord-tenant matters;
- leasing of both residential and commercial properties;
- institutional and private lending; and
- when appropriate real estate litigation.
Since 2011, Mr. Miller has handled over six hundred (600) residential and commercial real estate transactions from inception to closing, representing both purchasers and sellers from all walks of life. From first time home buyers to large mortgage lenders, each client receives unparalleled counsel no matter what size the transaction. It is our extensive experience that has solidified our office as a ”go-to” real estate practice in Bergen County. At the end of the day, we get positive results for our clients.
Real Estate Concentrations:
- Condominium Conversion;
- Landlord/Tenant Matters;
- Institutional Lending;
- Residential and Commercial Evictions;
- Residential and Commercial Leasing;
- Private Financing;
- Real Estate Tax Appeals
- Residential and Commercial Purchase and Sales; and
- Title Examination